- The key points you need to know about how we gather and use Your Information
- What information do we gather about you?
- How do we treat children's personal information?
- How do we use Your Information?
- How do we share Your Information?
- Links to other websites and services and our content on other websites
- Your consent to international transfers of Your Information
- Your rights: accessing and amending Your Information
- What steps do we take to keep Your Information secure?
- We use Your Information to allow you to use the features on the Site, to process your registration, and to provide you with other content you request, related to our movies and other offerings. Click here to learn more.
- If you are under 18 years old, you must obtain the permission of your parent or guardian before participating in a contest or engaging in other activities. The only exceptions are if you simply sign up for a newsletter or request certain basic content. Click here to learn more.
- We disclose Your Information publicly when you post User-Generated Content on the Site. We may also disclose Your Information with business partners or other third parties, when we engage a third party to process data on our behalf, when such sharing is required by law or where in good faith we believe we are legally required to do so, or in certain other situations. Click here to learn more.
- This Site may be hosted on web servers in the United States. Your use of the Site constitutes your consent to the transfer of Your Information to the United States and to other jurisdictions outside of the European Economic Area which may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. Click here to learn more.
Information You Provide
We collect various personal information about you which may include your name, email, address, date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to (“Your Information”) when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in interactive games, features or competitions. We may also collect information that you enter on our Site, such as photographs, video images or other content that you may upload to the Site (“User-Generated Content” or “UGC”).
Automatic Information Collection
We may also automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Site. A unique identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by this number (“Device Identifier”). Some mobile service providers may also provide us with the physical location of the Device used to access the Site.
We will use Your Information collected through the Sites to: (1) allow you to participate in the features we offer on the Site; (2) process your registration and/or upload your UGC; (3) provide you with information that you request or agree to receive; (4) improve the Site and for internal business purposes; (5) contact you with regard to your use of the Site, and any changes to our policies; (6) tailor our content, advertisements and offers; and (7) fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time you provide Your Information or otherwise where we have a legal justification to do so.
We may share Your Information with the following parties:
When You Agree To Have Your Information Shared
Your Information That You Disclose Publicly on the Site
Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
We may engage third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating our Site, sending e-mail communications, and data analysis. We may share Your Information with third parties in order for them to provide content or otherwise perform services for us, and we will require such parties to maintain appropriate security to protect such data from unauthorized access or processing.
Affiliate Sharing and Business Transfers
We may share Your Information with other entities affiliated with us for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may also share Your Information with the buyers of all or part of our business or with any business we merge with or acquire.
Legal Protections and Other Disclosures
The Site is hosted and operated in the United States. Your Information will therefore be transferred to and processed in the United States and may also be transferred to other countries outside of the European Economic Area where the privacy laws may not provide an equivalent level of protection to those in your home country. By using the Site, and providing us with any information, you consent to the international transfer of Your Information.
You have the right to access your Personal Data held by us and, if necessary, have it amended to correct any errors. You can also request not to receive email communications and/or other marketing information from us. For more details please contact our data protection team in the United States by email at SonyPrivacy@spe.sony.com or write to us at:
Entertainment Networks (UK) Limited
Sony Pictures Europe House
25 Golden Square, London W1F 9LU
We may charge you a small fee to process your request to receive details of the personal data we process on you. The fee we charge will not exceed any limit set by applicable law.
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect and secure Your Information. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.